24 February 2013

Not Doing Well

Last night, I went to Indie Game Night.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone's projects.  There were some really cool looking games there and even an awesome comic book.  I didn't talk much to anyone, being shy and all, but I still had a good time.
I went to the Caldwell Diner beforehand with a friend.  The quesadillas there are very good!
On my way there, I passed by my ex's house, it was a sad moment, but I didn't let that get to me.  However, on the way home, my directions took me past the Houlihans he always took me too.  That made me really depressed.  I miss him still. :(
I was supposed to go to Mitsuwa today, but my stomach is acting all funny.  It's like my insides are coming out of me, all bloody and tissue-like.  I wish I knew what was wrong with me.  This happens every few months, and I'm getting tired of it.  I went to the doctor a few years back and even had a colonoscopy, but he told me I'm fine.   It's just like, ok, but why is this happening?
I also have bladder issues.  I have to pee a lot, especially at night.  It's like every time I go to lie down, I have to pee.  Even if I just peed before.  It sucks.  But again, nothing is wrong according to the doctors.  I feel like I'm falling apart.  Maybe I just should fall apart, it might be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment