10 March 2013

Super Tired Random Snippets

I have no idea if it's because the clocks were changed forward an hour, but I am really tired.  I just want to sleep.
I got a scene in the mail to animate on Friday.  I finished inbetweening one set of characters so far.  I have to inbetween the rest soon.  I'm just really tired.
I'm trying to stay awake because my parents come home from California today.  I want to be awake to greet them.
I saw the Oz movie on Thursday night/Friday morning.  I enjoyed it.  I saw it in Imax so some parts made me a little dizzy-ish.  I went with my sister, friend Rob, and his friend, Nick.  It was fun, but it was very snowy outside.  Driving home wasn't fun.
The snow was worse on Friday.  I hate shoveling.
Girl Scout cookies come soon!
Too tired to write more...

No comments:

Post a Comment