21 February 2013

Running Low on Chocolate

Well, things are going alright.  I got another job offer during the summer to teach a few children about stop motion.  That should be fun if things all work out.
I've had a claymation teaching job that fell through, but I think that was because of the company I was doing it for.  This one is just for a parent who's son is interested.  So things may work out well.
I got information about a Pixar internship.  I'm going to do my best to get a demo reel together.  I hope they will accept it without me still being in college.
Work at Bloomfield is going well.  I actually enjoy it.  But it kind of stinks for the students.  The computer lab/classroom is really run down.  No one seems to really clean it.  Most of the lights are out as well and the chairs are pretty much all broken.  The computers only work sometimes and the server can be realllllllly slow.  Yesterday, we wrote up a list of things that were wrong.  The tech guy came in after class and i helped him with some of the computer issues.  Only two computers are really fried right now, but he said he's going to get them fixed.  Let's hope so, and hope that the other issues get fixed soon.  These poor students are paying for classes where nothing works!
I've got more to work on for the stop motion.  Let's hope that this can be over soon!
I have so much work to do ><
I'm running out of my vday chocolates.  I want more chocolate!
I miss my boyfriend.
I need to start moving more...



No comments:

Post a Comment