17 February 2013

Sad

Well, I'm not very happy lately.
I'm getting a bit tired of my current job and would like to find something relevant to what I went to school for.  But I have to keep at it until I find something else.  Steady pay is always good.
I currently have 2 freelance projects (maybe a 3rd for a friend) going on.  One I'm not getting paid for and it is a lot of work.  I'm supposed to have a nice edited version of the project for tomorrow, but a lot has happened to me recently, so I didn't get most of it done.  I'll send them what I have so far though.  It's too much work to be doing for free.  I've already used up 3 ink cartridges and broke my printer in the process.  I used A LOT of paper as well.  I'm not going to take any more jobs for free.  It's not worth it...well except for my friend.  He's great to work with and I have fun doing it.   It's not stressful.
The 3rd job is paid and I'm looking forward to it.  It's one thing I am happy about.  I love traditional animation and inbetweening.  I can't wait to get my scenes to work on!
The other bad news is that my boyfriend broke up with me last week.  He called me during a get together I was having with my friends.  The was a mood ruiner for that day...and this week.  I'm devastated.  I miss him so much.  Everyone keeps telling me I need to move on and that he wasn't worth it anyway.  But I still want to be with him. :(
At least it's almost March.  Maybe things will be better for my birthday...and if not, at least I'll be getting 8 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  Cookies are always good.
Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment