01 July 2011

Starting a Blog

  Well, I decided to start a blog here.  My other blog was kind of boring and blank looking.
  I have a lot of work to do on my website.  I'm going to redo it in two versions, one with flash and one without.  In the flash version, only the header will be in flash.  This way I can keep my pretty crow and fix some of the loading issues.  I still have to work out video on my site.  There are some I do not wish to post on youtube, but I want them on my site.  They just won't load when I try and do that.  So much to do.
  I also need to work on a demo reel.  I need to put together a decent one so I can get a job.  I've been applying to a lot of jobs.  I hope I can get one!  I'm trying for math tutoring and art stuff.  I'll be happy with whatever I can get.
  Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment