14 July 2011

Lately

I just finished watching all the episodes of Ouran High School Host club (I didn't watch them all at once).  I absolutely loved the series.  I want to cosplay Haruhi so badly!  I think I will.  I love cosplaying, but I can't sew my own costumes and I can't afford for someone else to...well usually.  The Haruhi costume is actually affordable.  So I may just get it :)

I have a job interview coming up :)  Let's see how it goes.

I am still looking for jobs or a job.  Either is fine.  I'm thinking of starting some projects of my own to keep me busy.  All I've been doing is watching anime, playing video games, and looking for work.  I think working on something will be good for me.  I just need to get over my laziness (It's very hard to do).

Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment