21 July 2011

Gearing Up

My first day of work was on Monday.  It started off fine and got a bit hectic near the end.  I'm not good at working with children yet.  I have a lot to learn.  The abacus is somewhat easy to understand, but it takes me a little to know what number is what still.  I guess I will get better with practice.  I have work again Saturday so we will see how that goes.

I am going camping tomorrow with my sister and some friends.  I have my tent, sleeping bag, and everything else I need all ready to go.  I've never been camping before.  I'm a bit nervous.  I really don't like bugs and I'm not too into being outdoors.  But, I'll be with friends so it should be fun.  We are staying from Friday to Sunday (I'm still going to work on Saturday).

I got off from work for the Balloon Festival so now I don't have to miss anything!  It should be a lot of fun.  I love the Barenaked Ladies and I can't wait to see them perform.  They always give great concerts!

I was in the city the past few days.  I went to Nintendo World today for a Mario Kart K'Nex event.  They gave out free Luigi figures and I bought a K'Nex Mario Kart.  I just finished building it.  It came with a Mario figure and a banana, so they are on the car, and I put Luigi on it too!  It's just like Double Dash!

It's really hot, I hope it cools down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment