30 November 2011

End of November

Well, Florida was a lot of fun.  I went to Disney World with my mom.  We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge which was a lot of fun.  We could see many different animals from our room!  Giraffes, zebras, wildebeests, and more!
Here's a view from the room.

It was Christmas time in Disney, so we did Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  It was a lot of fun, but very crowded.  We also saw all the pretty Christmas lights in Hollywood Studios.
Free Cookies and Hot Chocolate!

So pretty.

For Thanksgiving, it was just my immediate family, my sister's fiance's family, and a friend.  There was a lot of delicious food.  We went Black Friday shopping too.  I went to Best Buy at midnight and picked up a limited edition Zelda 3DS.  We went to other stores too, but I didn't buy much else.  I did get a free snowglobe from JCPenny's though.

Lately, I've just been playing games on my 3DS.  I love it.  I usually keep the 3D very low or off though.  It's cool, but it gets a bit too much after a while for me.  I'm at the water temple now on Zelda Ocarina of Time.  Playing it again brings back a lot of memories.  I've also been playing Nintendogs.  My friend got it for me as a Christmas gift.  I have a Shiba named Oreo.  She's so cute!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment