11 November 2011

11/11/11

Happy Veterans Day!  And Happy 11/11/11!

So I can eat gluten!  Yay!  I love my ramen!  All my bloodwork came out normal.  Now I have no idea what's wrong with me.  It's very frustrating.  I obviously have a problem and no one can tell me what it is.

Anyway, I went to Philadelphia on Wednesday.  I went to the Christopher Paolini book signing.  I'm so happy Inheritance came out!  I'm only 100 or so pages in (I'm a slow reader) but it's very good so far.  I'm so happy I got a chance to meet Christopher and have him sign my book!
He also signed my copy of Eragon.  I would have had him sign Eldest and Brisingr, but a little girl like me has trouble holding all four of these books at the same time.  Walking with them through Philadelphia would have been an even bigger problem.  The event was a lot of fun.  Christopher gave a lecture and it was very entertaining.  I also met a girl who was really into the series and we talked a bit.  I can't wait to read the rest of Inheritance!

Anyway, not up to much besides reading, playing Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley, and working on some animation for Wilderbrook.  I'm going to Florida next week.  That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment