17 July 2011

Got a Job!

Well I have a job now.  I'm a teacher's assistant at Aloha Mental Math.  It's two days a week and it seems like it will be fun.  The program they teach uses the abacus to solve math problems.  I got a small demo on how to use it and I am going to be trained to learn more.  It seems very interesting and helpful with solving problems.  I've never taught children before, so I have a lot to learn.  Hopefully, things go well!

Since I work Saturday mornings, I'm going to be missing most of the balloon festival I am going to on the 30th.  Work comes first, but I feel bad that my parents are going to miss it too.  At least we will be able to see the Barenaked Ladies perform.

Even though things are going well, I feel very down.  I don't know why.  I hope I don't stay like this.

There's a comic book store by where I work.  I bought a book there the other day about Green Arrow's origin story.  I read it and it's so good.  I want to get more.  There goes all the money I earn...

No comments:

Post a Comment