15 July 2011

Do Diddys

I got a response from another job application:
We appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck in future endeavors and employment. After careful consideration, we did retain another person for this position. Thanks for your time and response!
It may be a no, but it made me so happy to receive a response.  I have no idea why, lol.  It just feels nice when people respond I guess.
Interview tomorrow!  Gotta get ready!

In video game news, I have been playing Rune Factory 3.  I am so confused on who to marry.  I like Carmen and Daria.  But Daria is all like, "Rainbow!!!!!"  I think it makes me less likely to pick her.  She's a bit too hyper for me.  I do like the whole artsy thing, though.  Carmen just seems more normal, lol.  And I do like fishing in Natsume games.  So maybe I will go with Carmen after all.  I was also considering going for Kuruna.  But I don't think I will.  Hmmm, now I want to play, so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment